Sunday, May 27, 2007

Miscarriage of Twins Resources

I knew that miscarriage is more common in twin and higher multiple pregnancies, so I could not understand why there was so little information on the internet about it. That's why I started this blog. I recently found a site that helped me understand a little why I felt like I was grieving a little bit differently than my friends who had lost single babies. Note: I didn't say I was grieving more than they, just that I was having some issues they weren't. I realized I was grieving not just one baby, but two and not just two babies but the whole twin experience - their own relationship to each other and the relationship of twins to our whole family and even the rest of the world. The Center for Loss in Multiple Birth seemed to get it.

No comments: