Sunday, May 27, 2007

The Love of the Brethren

I had a really hard time this weekend. I was bleeding again and it was behaving strangely, I was pretty exhausted, and we had to endure a huge power struggle in a nonprofit board of directors my husband and I serve on - and we lost. I was absolutely ragged. Just at the end of the day, a dear sweet MOMYS (mother of many young siblings) came up to me and gave me a gift: a beautiful memorial bracelet for my twins. It has two sets of precious feet for the twins, seven pearls for my living children and the birthstones of the twins' month of conception and due date. This is so dear to me!!!!! I have so wanted something to remember them by - but we just can't afford it right now. And to have it given to me made it extra special. God was so good to bring me that encouragement just at that time. Thank you, sweet Savior, and thank you, Holly!

I'll try to post a picture of it soon.

No comments: