Wednesday, November 14, 2007

November 14, 2007

Today was the due date of our twins.

How I wish they were here in my arms. As soon as I found out we were expecting twins, I had a picture in my mind of the two of them as newborns dressed in those little nightgowns lying on my bed next to the bedrail, curled together like spoons. My hand was across their chests and I could feel them breathing.

I know that will never happen, but I do know that I will see them again. I am so thankful that our Father sent Jesus Christ His Son to die for our sins. I am so thankful that I will one day be in heaven with my heavenly Father. And I am incredibly grateful that I will be together with my loved ones once again - the father who died when I was 14 and the little babies who preceeded me when I was 43.

No comments: