Saturday, August 4, 2007

At the Beach Sad and Happy

We're at the beach for our annual week with Hal's family. It seems a little sad because I'd been thinking I'd be wearing my maternity suit and bedresting on the beach (seriously, it's amazing what you can do when you are committed to both being with your family and taking care of the babes within). Instead I'm wearing my regular suit and feeling fat instead of fruitful.

I'm also happy, though, because it has now been two weeks since I've had any spotting! Hip hip hooray!

I'll let you all know what happens...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Melanie,

I am so sad for you and yet I do know what you are going through. I have lost 8 babies to miscarriage. I have 9 living children. I have almost as many in heaven as I do on earth. I do wish I could minister to more ladies. So many don't even talk about it.

Laurie